Pastor Bruce Rushing invites you to come on a journey to experience the presence of God in a study by Henry Blackaby and Claude King called Experiencing God. If you have ever struggled with knowing what God would have you do, this study will help you seek, find and accomplish the will of God for your life.
This study is offered on Wednesdays from 6:30 - 8:00 beginning February 1st and Thursdays from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. beginning February 2nd. (choose either Wednesday or Thursday) There is a $10 fee for the workbook. You will need to commit to attending 13 weeks of classes and spending 30 minutes each day reading the Bible and completing and assignment in the workbook.
Join us in the Crossroads Café on February 24th from 6-8pm and March 12th from 5-7pm for game night! Card games, board games and more will be ready for you to play! Kids are more than welcome to come and participate. We hope to see you there!
Did you know that every Thursday night, the Prayer Team has prayer appointments? You might be wondering what a prayer appointment is... Here is what you can expect:
• Safe, loving atmosphere with a 2-3 person team.
• A one hour appointment.
• Your need will be kept confidential.
• The prayer ministry team will ask questions, invite Jesus to come into the situations, and pray.
• This process may be repeated several times during your prayer session.
• You can expect to receive something good from God. He loves and deeply cares for you!To make a prayer appointment, please email Leslie. email@example.com