Want to learn more about Crossroads? Join us upstairs in The Lounge on Sunday, May 22 at 11:30 to find out more!
To know more, e-mail email@example.com
Women of Worth Event
Please join us on June 3rd at 6:30pm for candle making! At 7:30 Julie Pennington as our guest speaker. You can register here or at Welcome Desk on Sundays. The fee for the event is $25 - payable on night of the event. Questions? Carol Cox will be happy to help!
Women's Bible Study
Hosted by Women of Worth "Acts: Awakening to God in Everyday Life" by Melissa Spoelstra. This is a 7-week study beginning Thursday, June 16th from 6:30-8pm. Childcare available upon request. Book can be ordered on Amazon or purchased first night of class from Julie Weston.
Student Mission Trip
Time to plan for the Jr. & Sr. High mission trip! The fee is all inclusive except for any personal purchases. Click on registration to pay for the trip and see the Student page for registration form. Scholarships may be available. Please contact Riley for any and all information!
Vacation Bible School
Join us for VBS 2022! Bible lessons, games, snacks and crafts for kid ages 3 1/2 - just finished 6th grade. July 11th - 15th, 9am-11:30am.
Did you know that every Thursday night, the Prayer Team has prayer appointments? You might be wondering what a prayer appointment is... Here is what you can expect:
• Safe, loving atmosphere with a 2-3 person team.
• A one hour appointment.
• Your need will be kept confidential.
• The prayer ministry team will ask questions, invite Jesus to come into the situations, and pray.
• This process may be repeated several times during your prayer session.
• You can expect to receive something good from God. He loves and deeply cares for you!To make a prayer appointment, please email Leslie. firstname.lastname@example.org