Little Lambs is devoted to nurturing and teaching children in the spirit and truth of Jesus.
Our program is available to children ages 3-5.
Class Session Times: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
Morning Session: 8:30 - 11:00am
Afternoon Session:12:15 - 2:45pm
Location & Contact Info
LOCATION: 1420 N. Main Street, Washington, IL 61571
VIEW GOOGLE MAP
DIRECTIONS: We are located at the intersection of North Main Street & State Highway 24 bypass in Washington, just minutes from Metamora, Eureka, Washington & East Peoria.
PHONE: 309.444.2381 ext. 129
- THREE-YEAR-OLD CLASS. Children must be 3 years old prior to September 1st, 2018 to enroll in the 2018/2019 three-year-old class.
- FOUR-YEAR-OLD. Children must be 4 years old prior to September 1st, 2018 to enroll in the 2018/2019 four-year-old class.
- TUITION. Tuition is $115 per month for the 2018/2019 academic year.
- ENROLLMENT FEE. An enrollment fee of $30 is due with the application.
- PHYSICAL REQUIRED. A physical is required to attend the first day of school.
Curriculum and Program Information
Little Lambs Preschool teaches with the Starfall Curriculum which uses: math, phonics, vocabulary building skills, literature, and social & emotional development through play-based learning centers, science experiments and creative art projects to grow and develop our children. Motivational lessons are aligned with Early Childhood standards used in the public Kindergarten grade level and include a variety of thematic units.
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW. Little Lambs provides snack time every day, large motor activities on an inclusive playground or in the gym, and twice a week holds a non-denominational Jesus Time.
- SCHOOL YEAR. Our school year begins each year the first Tuesday in September after Labor Day and ends mid-May. We match District 52’s holidays.
- STAFF REGULATIONS FOLLOWED. The staff follows D.C.F.S. regulations, has had proper first aid & CPR training, background checks and teaching certificates.
- SECURITY. Little Lambs Preschool is a securely locked facility. It has a monitor/recorder available for parents to view at any time.
- FOOD ALLERGIES. We do not serve peanut nor peanut-butter foods at snack time. Families are welcome to supply the school snack due to any dietary needs.
- POLICIES & HANDBOOK. A school handbook is issued at our parent meeting (the Wednesday prior to Labor Day) with our policies and a calendar of important dates.
REQUEST A TOUR. Tours are available on Tuesdays & Thursdays during the school year and on Wednesday mornings in the summer. (Office hours are only on Wednesday mornings during the summer.)
CONTACT US. Please EMAIL Ms. Tracie or call 309.444.2381 Ex. 129 to schedule a tour or if you have any other questions.