Little Lambs is devoted to nurturing and teaching children in the spirit and truth of Jesus.
Our program is available to children ages 3-5.
Class Session Times: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
Morning Session: 8:30 - 11:00am
Afternoon Session: 12:15 - 2:45pm
Location & Contact Info
LOCATION: 1420 N. Main Street, Washington, IL 61571
VIEW GOOGLE MAP
DIRECTIONS: We are located at the intersection of North Main Street & State Highway 24 bypass in Washington, just minutes from Metamora, Eureka, Washington & East Peoria.
PHONE: 309.444.2381 ext. 129
- THREE-YEAR-OLD CLASS. Children must be 3 years old prior to September 1st, 2016 to enroll in the 2016/2017 three-year-old class.
- FOUR-YEAR-OLD. Children must be 4 years old prior to September 1st, 2016 to enroll in the 2016/2017 four-year-old class.
- TUITION. Tuition is $115 per month for the 2016/2017 academic year.
- ENROLLMENT FEE. An enrollment fee of $30 is due with the application.
- PHYSICAL REQUIRED. A physical is required to attend the first day of school.
Curriculum and Program Information
Little Lambs Preschool teaches with the Starfall Curriculum which uses: motivation, phonics, vocabulary building skills, literature, social and emotional development through play, science experiments, creative art projects & math skills to grow and develop our children.
- PROGRAM OVERVIEW. Little Lambs provides snack time every day, large motor activities on an inclusive playground or in the gym, and twice a week holds a non-denominational Jesus Time.
- SCHOOL YEAR. Our school year begins each year the first Tuesday in September after Labor Day and ends mid-May. We match District 52’s holidays.
- STAFF REGULATIONS FOLLOWED. The staff follows D.C.F.S. regulations, has had proper first aid & CPR training, background checks and teaching certificates.
- SECURITY. Little Lambs Preschool is a securely locked facility. It has a monitor/recorder available for parents to view at any time.
- FOOD ALLERGIES. We do not serve peanut nor peanut-butter foods at snack time. Families are welcome to supply the school snack due to any dietary needs.
- POLICIES & HANDBOOK. A school handbook is issued at our parent meeting (the Wednesday prior to Labor Day) with our policies and a calendar of important dates.
REQUEST A TOUR. Tours are available on Tuesdays & Thursdays during the school year and on Wednesday mornings in the summer.
CONTACT US. Please EMAIL Ms. Tracie or call 309.444.2381 Ex. 129 to schedule a tour or if you have any other questions.